|Type||Dredger - Bucket Dredger|
|Built year / Place||1970 / NETHERLANDS|
|Engine power (BHP)||N/A|
|NT (tons) / GT (tons)||318 / 520|
|Breadth (m) / Depth (m)||9.95 / 3.28|
Interested in this vessel?
Please, feel free to contact us at any time.
We remain at your entire disposal.
|Built Year & Place||1970 / NETHERLANDS|
|Class Society and Notation||IRS ISER0 Dredger *IM|
|Next Anual Survey|
|Length Overall (m)||47|
|Length Between Prep. (m)|
Machinery & Propulsion
|Total Power Output (BHP)|
|Main Propulsion System|
|Speed Maximum (knots)|
|Speed Cruising (knots)|
Cargo & Tank Capacities
|Deck Cargo (tons)|
|Deck Area (m2)|
|Deck Load (tons/m2)|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity (m3)|
|Fresh Water Tanks Capacity (m3)|
|Ballast Tanks Capacity (m3)|
Dredger suitable for dredging cohesive silt, sand, soft to stiff clay and acceptable for dredging loose silt, loose rocks, pre-treated rocks and very weak rocks.
Its actual production rate varies from 100 to 200 m3/hr (1600 to 3200 m3/day based on 16 effective hrs/day) depending on type of soil, dredge master experience and actual site and operation conditions.
500 l buckets
Dredging depth: 20.00 m with extended ladder 23.00m
Number of main engines/Propellers: None
It moves with TUG assistance
Total Power: 900 HP
MAIN PARTS & EQUIPMENT
Under Deck including:
-General machinery compartment with electrical motors, pumps,
electrical switchboard & other service equipments.
– Engine compartment includes 3 diesel generators:
– Caterpillar D 353 – 535 H.P. – 1200 RPM
– Caterpillar D 342 – 240 H.P. – 1200 RPM
– Caterpillar D 330 – 120 H.P. – 1500 RPM
– Workshop compartment with a wide range of machineries & tools.
– Spare parts compartment with wide range of various accessories
Above Deck including:
– Two twin drums aft anchor mooring winches
– Two side anchor mooring winches.
– Central crew service compartment.
– Electrical room.
– Store locker.
– Two service cranes.
– Conveyor boom with dredging & moving drums.
– Upper-structure central compartment includes a captain office,
a common quarter, a crew section, kitchen, shower & toilet.
– Upper-structure forward compartment includes a common room
and bucket conveyor hoisting winch.
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.