For Sale From Direct Owners
|Type||Tug - Single Screw|
|Build year / place||1977 / SPAIN|
|Breadth (m) / Depth (m)||8.26 /|
|NT (tons) / GT (tons)||/ 106|
|Engine(s) power (BHP)||1650|
|Engine(s)||1 x Caterpillar 35-1 @ 1800 RPM|
Interested in this vessel?
Please, feel free to contact us at any time.
We remain at your entire disposal.
|Built Year & Place||1977 / SPAIN|
|Class Society and Notation||MCA Cat 2|
|Next Annual Survey|
|Length Overall (m)||25|
|Length Between Prep. (m)|
Machinery & Propulsion
|Total Power Output (BHP)||1650|
|Main Engine(s)||1 x Caterpillar 35-1 @ 1800 RPM|
|Main Propulsion System||Single screw|
|Speed Maximum (knots)|
|Speed Cruising (knots)||12|
Cargo & Tank Capacities
|Deck Cargo (tons)|
|Deck Area (m2)|
|Deck Load (tons/m2)|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity (m3)||56|
|Fresh Water Tanks Capacity (m3)||65|
|Ballast Tanks Capacity (m3)|
Dry docked in 2022
Bow section cropped and new installed
New shaft bearings for and aft
Tanks inspected and cleaned
Main Seawater valves removed re seated and overhauled
Anchor chains ranged and calibrated
Rudder stock inspected and re seated
Propeller sent away for polishing and tip calibration
– Date of next dry dock: 2025
– Year of manufacture of machinery: Cat main engine 2002 , Iveco/Pegaso generator 1977 , Baudouin Generator 2018
– General running hours: Cat 35-12 – 16182 HRS, Baudouin 22837 HRS, Iveco Pegasso 10,000 since rebuild.
– Radio Equipment:
1. Furuno FA-170 AIS.
2. Sailor RT5022 – DSC.
3. ICOM IC-M423G GPS-DSC.
4. ICOM IC-M323.
5. JRC NWZ-4740 GPS.
6. Furuno SC-502 Sat compass.
7. NASA target pro plus NAVTEX receiver.
8. Thrane & Thrane TT-3672A Sat phone.
9. Jotron EPIRB.
10. Raymarine echo sounder and plotter.
11. Time zero Maxsea, Nav computer.
12. HIK Vision CCTV suit for complete view of winch, Tow, aft deck and engine room areas day or night.
– List of towing equipment:
350 meters of 38MM tow wire on the winch with chafe protector and Spelter socket.
Bollard Pull: 19t (2021)
Stability Book: 01/2017
Ballast Capacity: 53 m3
Certificate Expiry: 07/2024
Last Dry Dock: 02/2022
UK LLEX Cert: 08/2023
Gearbox: Reinjtes WAF 726
Propulsion: Single screw, Kort nozzle, with Becker rudder
Bow Thruster: Electro-Hydraulic 100 HP
Ancillary: Generators, Hydraulic Powerpack and shore power.
8 POB in single and double cabins
Toilet and Shower Room
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.