|Type||Barge - Split Barge|
|Build year / place||1976 / GERMANY|
|Breadth (m) / Depth (m)||12 / 5|
|NT (tons) / GT (tons)||302 / 1007|
|Engine(s) power (BHP)||1200|
|Engine(s)||2 x Schottel|
Interested in this vessel?
Please, feel free to contact us at any time.
We remain at your entire disposal.
|Built Year & Place||1976 / GERMANY|
|Class Society and Notation||IRS|
|Next Annual Survey|
|Length Overall (m)||63|
|Length Between Prep. (m)|
Machinery & Propulsion
|Total Power Output (BHP)||1200|
|Main Engine(s)||2 x Schottel|
|Main Propulsion System||Twin screw|
|Speed Maximum (knots)|
|Speed Cruising (knots)|
Cargo & Tank Capacities
|Deck Cargo (tons)|
|Deck Area (m2)|
|Deck Load (tons/m2)|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity (m3)|
|Fresh Water Tanks Capacity (m3)|
|Ballast Tanks Capacity (m3)|
Type: Split Hopper Barge – Self propelled
Hopper capacity : 1450 m3
Reconditioned: 2004 Lebanon
MAIN PARTS & EQUIPMENT
This Split Hopper Barge is mainly composed of the following compartments and equipment:
B1- Under Deck including
– Fore Peaks
– Chains Lockers
– Engine room containing auxiliaries and hydraulic motors
– Generators: 1Deutz D 226 B 30 KVA – 1Deutz 912-70 HP
– 2 Fuel Tanks
– Ballast Tanks
B2- Above Deck including
– Two diesel engines: CAT C18 Acert Class A – 600 HP at 1800 RPM
– Two anchor motors: Farimann – 20 HP each
– Crew accommodation compartment including bedrooms, kitchen,
dining room, shower & toilet
– Command room with maneuvering means.
– Two masts fitted with navigation lights.
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.